Features and specifications:
• Impressive clear and full-range sound
• Automatically connects to the last-connected device
• Aux-in jack and 3.5 mm audio cable for non-Bluetooth devices
• Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
• Supports up to 32 GB micro-SD card
• Supports MP3, WMA,WAV, FLAC, APE
• Automatically turns off after 10 minutes if there is no manual operation and no device connected
• Battery: Built-in 2200 mAh lithium battery
• Output power: 10 W
• Size: 6.0 × 2.6 × 2.5 in (152 × 66 × 64 mm)
• Weight: 12 oz (341 grams) (including battery)
1. Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card.
2. Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3.
Dual 1.5-inch internal magnetic speakers, low frequency amplifier, and two 5-watt stereo sound chips provide excellent sound quality, letting you enjoy music anywhere and anytime.
Perfect for any environment
2200 mAh large-capacity polymer batteries come with intelligent power-saving chip and are environmentally safe
10-hour music playback time perfect for long periods of time
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Using the latest Bluetooth version for fast connection matching speed, low power consumption, and a transmission rate that is more stable and stronger, letting you enjoy high-quality wireless music indoors or outdoors
1. Volume up (short press to increase the volume, long press to play the next song)
3. Volume down (short press to decrease the volume, long press to play the previous song)
6. Built-in microphone
7. LED indicator
8. Aux-in jack
9. Micro SD card slot
10. Micro USB port
Built-in microphone provides high-definition voice calls through MIFA A10
Composed double channel speaker provides perfect 360° audio sound
Not able to connect to your device?
1. Restart the speaker and try again
2. If your device requires a pincode, please enter 0000
Keeps cutting out when playing?
1. Ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
1. Ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
2. Ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
No sound when playing?
1. Adjust the volume of the speaker
2. Adjust the volume of your device
3. Check if the speaker is paused
No sound in AUX-in mode?
1. Ensure the audio cable is connected
Not able to turn on?
1. Charge the speaker for about 3 hours
No response to any operation
1. Try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack